June 28, 2017, 05:26:05 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

THS Promising Student Scholarship has been introduced! Full and partial scholarships available. See http://www.top-hat-sec.com/scholarships.html for more details

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: CloudBleed Checker
« Last post by doctane on June 22, 2017, 04:57:32 PM »
Good write up will deff check mine out!!
 :o
News and Announcements / Happy Belated Father's Day!
« Last post by GalaxyNinja on June 20, 2017, 03:21:16 AM »
The best of intentions are meaningless unless put into action. Someone said that once.
I had the best of intentions about coming on her on Sat/Sun and putting a cool hacker dad poem or something and time just escaped me.
So I wanted to wish you fathers out there a Belated Happy Father's Day!
May you share many more special moments of joy, happiness, and peace than of diapers, screams, and chaos! :-)
General Discussion / Re: Password File
« Last post by H4v0K on June 16, 2017, 02:52:42 PM »
How many "dormant" GPU are you up to these days?  You needa ebay that stuff to fund your next build :P
I think i have about 12 laying around . but i just built a new machine so no need to ebay stuff. a real hoarder don't ebay :P
Off Topic / Re: Next step?
« Last post by Amonsec on June 14, 2017, 02:29:00 PM »
Your right ch3rn0byl, CTP sound definitely the best thing :)
But before attempting the course, I need to be prepared. I need a to learn low level layers (Assembly, Debugging, Exploit dev, etc) and web pentest.
I gonna search for reverse engineering, exploit dev CTF , and VulnHub for the pentesting side.

I can find a lot of buffer overflow exploit to rewrite from scratch in exploit-db and maybe port them to metasploit.

Using python and bash as soon as I need to automatize something, hey hey, lazy boy.

Thanks.
General Discussion / Re: Password File
« Last post by c0ldg0ld on June 14, 2017, 06:18:28 AM »
How many "dormant" GPU are you up to these days?  You needa ebay that stuff to fund your next build :P
Off Topic / Re: Next step?
« Last post by ch3rn0byl on June 13, 2017, 02:01:01 PM »
Enumeration is key! If you don't get it this time, I have no doubt in my mind that you will get it next time.

I personally see no value in OSWP, but that's just me. Get into CTP. That is the best!!

If ou want to keep practicing, become one with exploit-db. Itll be quite handy!!

Scripting languages, I like python. It's treated me pretty good :)

Nail art is pretty great. On my off time, I like to paint classical paintings onto my nails with such fine details. Ones that will inspire. Ones that have such a deep meaning, it makes me cry. Dickbutt. 
Off Topic / Next step?
« Last post by Amonsec on June 13, 2017, 07:04:03 AM »
Hello there,

I'm officially OSCP certify!

More than that, I pwn all boxes in the Offensive Security Lab (55 machines), a lot of fun. Now I'm searching where I can learn more shitty things  to continue my journey in the info-sec field, because as expected and as Ch3rn0byl said to me, I'm now addicted to info-sec....

I'm planning to take the WiFu, someone who already take it?

So what guys and girls here can propose me to continue my info-sec journey in this following list:
  • Exploit development (definitely an awesome portion of the PWK)
  • Pentest (VulnHub, ..)
  • Scripting languages (Python, bash)
  • Nail art (lul)

Thanks.
_amonsec
Off Topic / Re: Codepunk Podcast
« Last post by kinchan on June 05, 2017, 01:39:32 AM »
Oh... and Deckard was not a replicant.

are you sure?  ;)
thanks for sharing!
Off Topic / Rap Song Teaches How to Steal Subway fare
« Last post by Gingerbread Man on May 31, 2017, 08:29:08 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTRKoabDb2S/

Rap Song Teaches How to Steal Subway fare

The race has got you feeling like a UFO...Its so expensive when you travel to-and-fro...

I got me a trick, or more like a glitch...I'll getcha endless trips, let me tell you this shit...

You find an empty Metro card and bend it a bit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDaLpUyFc-Y

https://soundcloud.com/thebluehundreds/metrocard-song

DANCE ALONG TO THE METRO CARD SONG!
Off Topic / Codepunk Podcast
« Last post by Gingerbread Man on May 29, 2017, 04:31:53 PM »

About #codepunk

Former phone phreak, and cyberpunk enthusiast, Bill Ahern started using the codepunk moniker on his Twitter handle to describe two passions of his personal and professional life. It seemed like a great domain name to use for software and technology related articles, so Michael Szul moved all of his programming blog posts here from Overmortal.

Ahern and Szul have known each other since 2004, and have worked together at three separate (but somewhat related) companies, spending time exploring new technology, debating metaphysical and philosophical concepts, and finding excuses to buy Netrunner cards.

Szul, himself, was the proud owner of a Commodore 64, complete with a Commodore Datasette. He remembers a time when floppy disks were actually floppy, and when Phantasie was the best video game on the market.

Oh... and Deckard was not a replicant.

Code: [Select]
#!/bin/bash

if [ -z $1 ];
then
echo "Codepunk Podcast"
echo ""
        echo "Please enter an episode number"
else
mpg123 http://ia801604.us.archive.org/15/items/CodepunkEpisode0$1/Codepunk-Episode-0$1.mp3
fi

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10