May 27, 2017, 05:58:09 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Feds Seize KickassTorrents Domains, Arrest Alleged Owner -- https://goo.gl/FRHbEJ

Poll

Please tell me what you think of WepWap:

I love it.
11 (25.6%)
I like it.
8 (18.6%)
It's alright.
1 (2.3%)
I have never used it.
23 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: WepWap Suite  (Read 2285 times)

Offline R4v3N

• Administrator
  • Super Elite
  • Internets: +160/-1
  • The googles and the metasploits...
    • Top-Hat-Sec
WepWap Suite
« on: December 24, 2011, 03:12:22 AM »
I would like to know what you guys think of WepWap for any of you that have used it. What do you like the most about it?

Offline th3tech

• Prospect
  • Internets: +0/-1
Re: WepWap Suite
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 12:05:50 PM »
Can you explain the benefit of buying WepWap? Over lets say Fern?

Offline XxX1XxX

• Prospect
  • Internets: +0/-3
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 12:28:59 PM »
ei for some reason i didnt see ti :) pass some links?

Offline GalaxyNinja

• Global Moderator
  • Elite
  • Internets: +94/-0
  • My password is **********
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 03:13:32 PM »
Hello OsBinHD,

WepWap is a paid program, so there is no link. It is currently in the process of being fixed to work for the THS-OS and Kali, however R4v3N is also working on the Metasploit Course at the same time so the project was slightly delayed.

~ZEPHYR~

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 08:45:13 AM »
Once see something like Reaveros for 200$. Its crazzy.
I want to say here is not present anyway nothing new: brute force, dictionary attack, wps.
Pay yourself or learn (nothing complicated). Personally I do not see any reason to pay for WepWpa(with all respect to the author's work)

Offline GalaxyNinja

• Global Moderator
  • Elite
  • Internets: +94/-0
  • My password is **********
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 09:53:34 AM »
Once see something like Reaveros for 200$. Its crazzy.
I want to say here is not present anyway nothing new: brute force, dictionary attack, wps.
Pay yourself or learn (nothing complicated). Personally I do not see any reason to pay for WepWpa(with all respect to the author's work)
That may be because you are not in a pentesting job where you have to test hundreds of routers all the time.  ;)   You still have to have a basic knowledge of what you are doing to use this suite, and honestly the THS Suite TAPE made (see video of THS-OSv3.2 for example) kindof took over WepWap. This suite is free to paid members as thanks for helping keep us up and running.
Why don't you do a video tutorial on these (brute force, dictionary attack, wps.) then ~ZEYPHER~?

Offline 3therk1ll

• *CWSP Certified*
  • Elite
  • Internets: +12/-1
  • Try, fail, learn, repeat
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 07:27:15 AM »
Galaxyninja is right. If you're running wifi attacks all the time, something automated (semi) like WepWap would be a great help and overall save you hours of typing commands.
Personally, because I rarely do wifi hacking, I like to do the commands 'manually' just to keep the syntax and process' fresh in my mind and don't become to reliant on friendly idiot proof interfaces to do the powerlifting.
Every time [some software engineer] says, �Nobody will go to the trouble of doing that,� there�s some kid in Finland who will go to the trouble.

� Alex Mayfield