November 18, 2017, 07:46:56 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Support THS!! Buy a t-shirt at the top-hat-sec store! http://www.top-hat-sec.com/store/p23/T-Shirts.html

Author Topic: Vbox-ose  (Read 969 times)

Offline Backbox

• Prospect
  • Internets: +4/-0
Vbox-ose
« on: January 23, 2014, 03:51:54 PM »
Hi THS team, i come back to the forum because i know that on here i'll have a very precious help ^^.Since long time i try to install Vbox-ose on my distrib (backbox,so xubuntu 12.04),but after hours ans hours of search and manipulations i'm not able to install it...I've tried another pentent distro where vbox-ose were installed but don't remember what it were...So i'm sure that it's possible,i would like just some help from some of you how are a lot more experimented like me.If you have experimented the same problem please do not hesitate to post your (tricks?),or just what you think about it to make it work.
Thanks guys and girls.
Hope to have some help.
See you!
Bbox.

ch3rn0byl

Re: Vbox-ose
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 05:27:24 PM »
Hi THS team, i come back to the forum because i know that on here i'll have a very precious help ^^

Once you get your answer...are you going to ditch us again? and then when you need us..you'll come back again??? ;)

Offline Backbox

• Prospect
  • Internets: +4/-0
Re: Vbox-ose
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 02:58:41 PM »
Hi THS team,
Thanks ch3rn0byl to tell me what you think,and i'm in the obligation to be agree with you...I like this forum,the only where i come time to time,it's just that since january 2014 i've lot of work and less free time for me.I would like to participate but as a newb it's difficult.The members has help me a lot,learned me lot of things in few days and thanks for all of you.But ch3rn0byl,that's true,since i'm here i've only asked things for my personnal probs.I apologize if you think that i wanted to abuse of members kindness,it's not what i wanted. I'll try to come more and help if i can...
See you.
Backbox.