September 22, 2017, 11:53:08 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

The user's going to pick dancing pigs over security every time. -- Bruce Schneier

Author Topic: Evo/Lution-AIS Installer for Archlinux  (Read 1104 times)

Offline darkc0d3

• YOU CANNOT KILL AN IDEA
  • Top Hat Member
  • Elite
  • Internets: +35/-0
Evo/Lution-AIS Installer for Archlinux
« on: January 03, 2015, 05:10:06 PM »
Greetings

For those who are new to Archlinux this will greatly facilitate the installation identical for new guys in arch. :)

Here the project http://www.evolutionlinux.com/

youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E6A_0bbBt8
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 05:15:02 PM by darkc0d3 »
''When you have the knowledge you are a king, share the knowledge and you are God''
darkc0d3

Offline arch3y

• Prospect
  • Internets: +4/-0
    • ArchAssault Project
Re: Evo/Lution-AIS Installer for Archlinux
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 10:02:55 AM »
You will never learn ArchLinux until you install vanilla archlinux, all of the derives are going to either be behind or have their own way of doing things and that could cause some issues for you.

Offline darkc0d3

• YOU CANNOT KILL AN IDEA
  • Top Hat Member
  • Elite
  • Internets: +35/-0
Re: Evo/Lution-AIS Installer for Archlinux
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 04:07:33 PM »
Hi
Yes you right, i have done many test in vm/vb with many distros, archbang manjaro antergos bridge archlinux , the best choice i think is archlinux dual iso images.
Arch is awesome, just fantastic, i'm new in arch, i have 2 months now with that and i'm fanatic user love it, i have create my own light pentest distro in xfce with 60 tools only just exactly i like it, i dont have create the menus yet but i working on this.
And what i say for archwiki!! it's my best friend, have everything, there is no problem that can not find the solution... i think.
PS for evolution installer you right again this is not the spirit for archlinux just i notes it is work great, i prefer the archlinux images, if you need to learn somethink. ;)

''When you have the knowledge you are a king, share the knowledge and you are God''
darkc0d3