In this tutorial we are going to learn how to configure and use Tor & Proxychains
for our pentesting.
1) Make sure you have Proxychains
installed and working on your distro.
2) Download TOR
3) Start TOR Service
4) Navigate to Proxychains.conf
5) In the configuration file , uncomment
" and Comment
Just like the pic below:
6) scroll to the end of the .conf file and add this line: socks5 127.0.0.1 9050
, Then save and exit.
7) In terminal ping any website and copy it's IP.
Now you can enumerate , scan , attack the target IP using TOR and Proxychains.WARNING : By having some kind of protection DOES NOT give you the right to attack targets that
dont belong to you , do get a permission first.