September 19, 2017, 01:50:14 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

The user's going to pick dancing pigs over security every time. -- Bruce Schneier

Author Topic: mdk3 blacklist  (Read 518 times)

Offline artuksa

• Top Hat Member
  • Prospect
  • Internets: +0/-0
mdk3 blacklist
« on: January 21, 2016, 12:08:27 PM »
Hello there, I've been trying out mdk3 and the simple d option works fine, have now set up 3 wifi points using a common router and want to deauth two of them, I do not know how to add more than one MAC address to my blacklist, I've tried seperating the mac addresses with a space, colon, semi-colon, full stop, newline and pipe but whatever I do mdk3 only reads  and disassociate the first mac address in my blacklist, am sure multiple macs must be possible on one list so please can someone tell me how to do this.
Thanks and regards

Offline D4rk-50ld13r

• Top Hat Member
  • Elite
  • Internets: +189/-0
  • I will hack for beer.
    • http://www.ghostsec.org/
Re: mdk3 blacklist
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 01:22:52 PM »
Hi
you basically gather all the mac addresses in one file and activate the blacklist via mdk3 .
this goes as far as my understanding about your question.
REF: http://mindfulloftrash.blogspot.it/2011/11/tutorial-wireless-havoc-with-mdk3-iii.html

good luck.
If you sat a monkey down in front of a keyboard, the first thing typed would be
a unix command.

Offline artuksa

• Top Hat Member
  • Prospect
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 01:24:14 PM »
Replying to my own post but I have discovered that a newline for each mac address does work, I was getting a lot of responses from one wireless card but very few from the second so missed those in the list I was viewing, they were both responding so problem solved.

Offline artuksa

• Top Hat Member
  • Prospect
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 01:26:48 PM »
Thanks for response D4rk-50ld13r just missed it before my second post, a seperate line per mac address was working it was my observaions that were lacking!!!