May 23, 2017, 11:42:44 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

CMFP (Certified Metasploit Framework Professional) Course is out! http://www.top-hat-sec.com/cmfp.html

Author Topic: Back from Deployment  (Read 1721 times)

Offline RavenPhreak

• Gray hat.....ish
  • Top Hat Member
  • Prospect
  • Internets: +2/-0
  • I think therefor everyone else is irrelevant
    • Top-Hat-Security Forums
Back from Deployment
« on: March 11, 2017, 08:48:15 PM »
Hey guys, for those that remember me i am back from deployment after 48 months with only a week every twelve (and still managed to get my wife to bring me twin girls on my last trip home). Even though i have stopped in now and again, i havent been able to post or talk to you all. But being that i no longer am the Usaf Liaison to GA (not georgia) i have been given a nice desk job at Edwards AFB in california. I am glad to be back and have plans for a new THSOS as well as a THS Nethunter, except ours will actually do what its suppossed to. ;)
Glad we are still here.
"I refuse to answer with any degree of accuracy for fear of prevaricating"
If you have questions, first search, google is your friend, and if you cannot find the answer (doubtful) or are confused by the answer (likely) then ask a DETAILED question; and i am sure you will find assistance at top-hat.

Offline Malachai

• Top Hat Member
  • Super Elite
  • Internets: +18/-7
  • #!/bin/sh Day/Night (Grey Hat)
Re: Back from Deployment
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 01:48:31 AM »
Welcome back...
** Dont' judge me! **

*//
  Hope that Firewall works because your SCREWED  
  //*

Offline H4v0K

• Administrator
  • Elite
  • Internets: +986/-1
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 06:23:51 AM »
Welcome back.

Offline ch3rn0byl

• Top Hat Member
  • Experienced
  • Internets: +1337/-0
  • Grumpy Old Man with Mounds of Salt
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 08:55:21 AM »
have plans for a new THSOS as well as a THS Nethunter, except ours will actually do what its suppossed to. ;)

Im looking forward to this new rebrand of kali linux with nothing but a change of a wallpaper that has ths somewhere in there, a few extra scripts that do absolutely nothing or just stuff grabbed from the scripts section thrown in the mix on top of the million tools that kali has to offer. Same for nethunter.
The quieter you become, the more you are unlikely to sound stupid.

Offline RavenPhreak

• Gray hat.....ish
  • Top Hat Member
  • Prospect
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 11:40:12 AM »
I will say i like your brand of douchiness but your problem is you are speakong of what you do not know. You are assuming that i was going to take kali and rebrand it? Any scriptkiddie can do that, and that isnt what is happening. As far as a ths version of nethunter you again assume i am going to rebrand it... again your wrong.
Confucius say "Ah guy that is dick to others, will soon end up bent over a barrel as the bitch in a Mandingo party. Maybe he should stfu before he ends up putting the rest of his leg in his mouth where his foot currently resides."
If you have questions, first search, google is your friend, and if you cannot find the answer (doubtful) or are confused by the answer (likely) then ask a DETAILED question; and i am sure you will find assistance at top-hat.

Offline _amonsec

• Top Hat Member
  • Prospect
  • Internets: +35/-0
  • 1336 working to become 1337
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 11:48:37 AM »
Once again, welcome back dude.
Hope we gonna have fun on IRC and on the THS forum. :)
"A computer is only as good as it's user" - R4V3N

Offline ch3rn0byl

• Top Hat Member
  • Experienced
  • Internets: +1337/-0
  • Grumpy Old Man with Mounds of Salt
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 01:14:35 PM »
I will say i like your brand of douchiness but your problem is you are speakong of what you do not know. You are assuming that i was going to take kali and rebrand it? Any scriptkiddie can do that, and that isnt what is happening. As far as a ths version of nethunter you again assume i am going to rebrand it... again your wrong.
Confucius say "Ah guy that is dick to others, will soon end up bent over a barrel as the bitch in a Mandingo party. Maybe he should stfu before he ends up putting the rest of his leg in his mouth where his foot currently resides."

The quieter you become, the more you are unlikely to sound stupid.

Offline GalaxyNinja

• Global Moderator
  • Elite
  • Internets: +94/-0
  • My password is **********
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2017, 07:58:17 PM »
Ch3rn: "Ah Crap, I stuck my foot up my ass again without thinking. Sorry if I offended you man, I should have been more supportive of someone coming onto the forum and wanting to do something for us!" 

Galaxy: "Ch3rn, next time please don't give a visual reference... we really don't want to know how flexible you are.
But Great job apologizing and being a team player!"  <--- hint, hint

RavenPhreak, Don't mind Ch3rn... he's been doing some challenges and stuff for the forum so he didn't want anyone stealing his thunder   ;)

Welcome back RavenPhreak, and thanks for your service! We look forward to seeing you around :)

Offline RavenPhreak

• Gray hat.....ish
  • Top Hat Member
  • Prospect
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 06:39:42 AM »
I actually wasnt offended i have seen his posts deleted or modified due to sarcasm, silliness, and general douchebaggery, and i actually thought it was funny but he can obviously take what he dishes out without getting all up in arms due to his "head nod thumbs up by JLAW" gif. He didnt go the low road and for that i applaud him with this:

Offline kinchan

• Experienced
  • Internets: +17/-0
  • Love My Pi and my N900
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2017, 11:47:26 AM »
welcome back guy!
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
##### Current project >> otto-gui ##### website #####