December 10, 2017, 11:23:35 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

"640 K ought to be enough for anybody." -- Bill Gates

Author Topic: Forum to sell things?  (Read 446 times)

Offline s3tix

• Prospect
  • Internets: +0/-0
Forum to sell things?
« on: July 25, 2017, 11:18:57 PM »
Hey guys,

I have a bunch of IT gear that I'd like to sell, all sorts of stuff like Corsair 760T, EVGA 1600 P2 PSU, to a couple of GTX Titans

Is it allowed here? If it is, I'll post up a list / pics. Also, I only want to sell around Baltimore / DC metro, as I really don't want to ship this stuff.

Thanks

Offline GalaxyNinja

• Global Moderator
  • Elite
  • Internets: +96/-0
  • My password is **********
Re: Forum to sell things?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 11:23:30 AM »
Hey there s3tix,

You can say what you want to sell in a post (which you did), but for pictures and actual selling, people would need to pm you and work it out with you. You can not post the pictures you are trying to sell directly on the forum. You can not post prices or a phone number or an email either in a post or in the signature line for that purpose.
You Can change your forum info to state that you want people to be able to see your email.
We are not responsible for transactions and also would not be responsible if you got a virus from someone on the forum.
The same would be true for any injury or death that might come about from attempting to sell your items on the forum.
We are not responsible/liable for it!
Granted the chance that injury or death would occur is small, but this is the cover our backs part.
You would have to figure all of the selling etc out yourself.
You might want to try Craigslist or something similar or a Facebook community sale since your area of selling is so narrow.
I am pretty sure it would get better results! A lot of people do FB Community Sales!  ;)
Thanks,
Galaxy
A computer is only as strong as its user! -R4v3n