December 17, 2017, 09:36:47 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Feds Seize KickassTorrents Domains, Arrest Alleged Owner -- https://goo.gl/FRHbEJ

Poll

How much do you trust the THS o.s?

None.
1 (5.9%)
Enough to log into my social media, E-mails etc.
2 (11.8%)
I would use my credit card and other personal information.
4 (23.5%)
Full and complete trust. They (are, have been, or will be) my main O.S.
10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 24, 2013, 09:17:28 PM

Author Topic: How much does the comunity trust T-H-S O.S. Releases?  (Read 2888 times)

Offline Guy with 6 Magikarps

• Prospect
  • Internets: +7/-0
  • @Ihave6magikarps [Twitter]
How much does the comunity trust T-H-S O.S. Releases?
« on: August 17, 2013, 09:17:28 PM »
 :D Hello everyone, this is a little pole to see how much trust their is in the community. Because what is a community without trust but a self-destructing community, right? But then again we all know what we are all capable of. Does it make you cautious of the rest?   
When I'm in command every mission's a suicide mission.

xaz3

Re: How much does the comunity trust T-H-S O.S. Releases?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 10:25:55 AM »
well 1st of all you are right , but at the same time this is a professional community unlike other places we do not have to worry about that. i am sure you ask yourself if the releases here are trust worthy && or have back doors well a simple solution would be to either not download it && or run in a VM simple as that. also this is a business && the admins here at THS are professionals why would one be foolish to build a great place to learn && have great rep being the 1# place were it is hands on learning and custom Pentest Distro on the net , blahh but to answer your question THS & its members are Trust worthy so yeah  8) && idk why you would question if THS is trust worthy this is not HF or any other of those skid forums i am just saying  :D

Offline R4v3N

• Administrator
  • Super Elite
  • Internets: +160/-1
  • The googles and the metasploits...
    • Top-Hat-Sec
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 10:29:41 AM »
:D Hello everyone, this is a little pole to see how much trust their is in the community. Because what is a community without trust but a self-destructing community, right? But then again we all know what we are all capable of. Does it make you cautious of the rest?   

It is my main OS!

xaz3

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 10:32:33 AM »

It is my main OS!

Sir R4v3n  8) THS-Osv3 4-Duh-Ween !

Offline THR4SH3R

• Top Hat Member Moderator
  • Elite
  • Internets: +7/-1
  • Social what?
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 11:24:57 AM »
What a way to start your membership with a bang. Questioning THS's integrity with a poll ... Haha

The content here including the OS, Courses, Programs, & Members are VERY trustworthy & willing to go out of their way to help another member.

BTW green, are you located in the SouthWest?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 11:28:31 AM by THR4SH3R »
The Only System That Cannot Be Exploited, Is The System That Does Not Exist.

• Prospect
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 12:53:32 PM »
Hello everyone, I was actually looking for those exact responses. Just so everyone knows it is my main distro, I have been using N1tr0g3n's free releases from his website, and I got to say you guys are genius. The reason I did the poll was (because I can) to see how the community felt about each other and if anyone felt good enough to actually defend it. It also clears a lot of questions that n00bs (like me) might think are to stupid to ask. Thank you guys specially "xaz3" you cleared out a lot of them.
Sorry for my bad English its my 3rd language, but I'm working on it!

Offline n1tr0g3n

• Super Elite
  • Internets: +63/-2
  • MCSA, MCP, MCTS, DCSE, CE/H, ACSP, N+,A+, CWSP
    • n1tr0g3n Information Security Blog
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2013, 01:08:05 PM »
Hey what's up green, You don't have to worry about any backdoors or stuff like that in our distro they are tested thoroughly before release and very few people actually get to put there hands on the actual build before the ISO is packed due to it being hard to have multiple people working on the same iso not because we don't want everyone involved but it's just hard to share and repack re upload...etc. I can assure you our builds are 100% safe and we wouldn't have it any other way. Hope this clears up any doubts you might have had and thanks for using my build I appreciate the support  :)
"It's mind over matter, If you don't have a mind then it doesn't matter

Youtube  Channnel
http://www.youtube.com/user/n1tr0g3n0x1d3
Twitter  https://twitter.com/n1tr0g3n_com
http://www.n1tr0g3n.com  
http://teamctfu.weebly.com/

• Prospect
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2013, 01:33:37 PM »

:o Oh my God how did you do that, THR4SH3R?

Offline THR4SH3R

• Top Hat Member Moderator
  • Elite
  • Internets: +7/-1
  • Social what?
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2013, 02:26:35 PM »
Oh my God how did you do that, THR4SH3R?
LoL
The Only System That Cannot Be Exploited, Is The System That Does Not Exist.

• Prospect
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2013, 05:28:50 PM »
Hey what's up green, You don't have to worry about any backdoors or stuff like that in our distro they are tested thoroughly before release and very few people actually get to put there hands on the actual build before the ISO is packed due to it being hard to have multiple people working on the same iso not because we don't want everyone involved but it's just hard to share and repack re upload...etc. I can assure you our builds are 100% safe and we wouldn't have it any other way. Hope this clears up any doubts you might have had and thanks for using my build I appreciate the support  :)
Thanks for the elucidation n1tr0g3n, your the man.

• Prospect
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2013, 05:32:33 PM »

:o Oh my God how did you do that, THR4SH3R?

geo-lookup on your ip i guess

I believe its a good thread. Question that need to be raised regardless what people think about it! :)
"I rack disciprine". Thanks for the info & for your opinion Sam, I guess THR4SH3R is right no one is safe.  :) Hope everyone is making their vote count.

Offline GalaxyNinja

• Global Moderator
  • Elite
  • Internets: +96/-0
  • My password is **********
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2013, 12:45:42 PM »
The THS-OS? Complete trust... The other OS's released on the THS Forum...? Just depends. Like the links posted in here, don't use it if you don't trust it. Anyone can post a link and anyone can upload an OS. I can't vouch for everyone's OS, but I can vouch for the ones WE put our name on.  :)
A computer is only as strong as its user! -R4v3n

mm96631

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2013, 01:07:38 PM »
I can think of about 25 million people I would rather pwn than those who are using a OS I customized. The majority are here to learn and help others learn. As d4rk-50ld13r said once "it would be easier to bind a trojan or backdoor to a URL and post it here in the forum than it would be to backdoor an OS".....

http://www.fake-altered-url-address.com       <<-- See  ;)   obviously someone would spot this right away, and it would be removed if it were actually malicious. Also to protect yourself from such things, never click a link directly unless you trust it. Just right clic on it, select "copy link location" and then paste it in your browser to see that it matches what it is supposed to.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 01:27:23 PM by bl4Xt0r »

• Prospect
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2013, 09:44:00 AM »
I can think of about 25 million people I would rather pwn than those who are using a OS I customized. The majority are here to learn and help others learn. As d4rk-50ld13r said once "it would be easier to bind a trojan or backdoor to a URL and post it here in the forum than it would be to backdoor an OS".....

http://www.fake-altered-url-address.com       <<-- See  ;)   obviously someone would spot this right away, and it would be removed if it were actually malicious. Also to protect yourself from such things, never click a link directly unless you trust it. Just right clic on it, select "copy link location" and then paste it in your browser to see that it matches what it is supposed to.
Masked URL like tinny url, or customised url Thanks a lot for the info, its hard to keep up with your names =/. But I always see helpful comments by you.

mm96631

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2013, 09:57:12 AM »
haha, no problem...  still trying to find a good one.