December 15, 2017, 11:16:39 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Feds Seize KickassTorrents Domains, Arrest Alleged Owner -- https://goo.gl/FRHbEJ

Author Topic: I need info  (Read 573 times)

Offline LuCy69X

• Prospect
  • Internets: +0/-0
I need info
« on: July 26, 2016, 06:26:14 PM »
How can I hack a win8 or 10 pc that's on the network as my kali box with just a ip address.

But there is 1 problem I want to ask
How do I get my exploit or payload etc.. Pass the firewall   :-\ or just give me some info on how to get into the windows box on same network ? I'm just a lady who is learning still
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 06:28:01 PM by LuCy69X »
Lucy

Offline H4v0K

• Administrator
  • Elite
  • Internets: +986/-1
Re: I need info
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 06:36:51 PM »
You need to find a vulnerability and exploit it.  Start with nmap and scan the machine.
Is this a machine u are just practicing on or another persons computer ?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 09:53:17 PM by Gingerbread Man »

Offline GalaxyNinja

• Global Moderator
  • Elite
  • Internets: +96/-0
  • My password is **********
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 07:33:53 PM »
Hmm, from one lady to another, it seems that so far your posts are getting pretty dark in the grey area.
You don't need free wifi to hack your own box do you?

Perhaps you should hang out around the forum and learn a bit more before posting questions such as these?

From your question, it almost seems like you might be using a vm? The procedure to change your configuration to be on the same network for VirtualBox vs VMWare is slightly different. Which are you using? Or are you using a separate laptop, in which case it should already be on the same network?
A computer is only as strong as its user! -R4v3n

Offline Gingerbread Man

• *High Tech Low-life*
  • Administrator
  • Elite
  • Internets: +93/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 09:58:22 PM »
Saying "How do I 'hack'?" is very much like saying "How do I fight?"...

If you are making such generalizations, you may need to do a bit more studying to help narrow down just what it is you want to do.

Do you have access to the 'victim' machine? If so, you can set yourself up for success and then gradually increase the barriers to success, while introducing the relevant concepts along the way.

If you are looking to get admin with just an IP and with a firewall between you and the target (despite being on the *same* network?) using a remote exploit...you have to crawl before you can walk...;)

Welcome aboard...there are LOTS of XX'ers here...even if there are no girls on the Internet...