December 14, 2017, 06:47:46 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

CMFP (Certified Metasploit Framework Professional) Course is out! http://www.top-hat-sec.com/cmfp.html

Author Topic: Challenge #2 2017  (Read 564 times)

Offline GalaxyNinja

• Global Moderator
  • Elite
  • Internets: +96/-0
  • My password is **********
Challenge #2 2017
« on: September 02, 2017, 09:39:55 PM »
Hey there guys, so I spent a week trying to do something, only to discover that I was using the wrong program for what I was trying to do. Further, the program I would have had to use, would not have been free to y'all. So instead, since I wanted to get Some type of challenge up here before toooo much time had passed, I had a little fun.

Women Love layers. When they go to the beach, they might wear a bikini, and then on top of that, maybe a coverup, on top of the coverup, they may put a shirt and on top of the shirt, they might wear a robe. This is all done to frustrate you guys and make you impatient.
How patient are you? Can you solve this puzzle?
*Since the majority of forum visitors/members are male, I did this for you. Women, if you are visiting, please don't think I mean disrespect. I mean if you do, I can't help you because clearly this is a joke....

I was surfing the web for some good images to use, and came across Surfstitch.com. I thought I would help... promote... their business a bit.

The original file that I used to make the gif (my first ever not using powerpoint I might add), is in this link here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ur0p9e7yrkrn3j/Solve2.1.xcf
Please note... this time around, I am keeping it simple. You will know what you found the second you see it. Don't think too hard on this one. Post your answer in the topic http://forum.top-hat-sec.com/index.php?topic=5779.0
If you want more of a bit of a challenge, feel free to post what each specific bathing suit type is. You can always tell your other half that you are doing research... and that would be correct ;-)

A more challenging challenge should be coming next week if I can get it to work right!

A computer is only as strong as its user! -R4v3n

Offline r3k0hu

• Top Hat Member
  • Professional
  • Internets: +48/-0
Re: Challenge #2 2017
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 01:10:39 AM »
Arghhhh I swear i'm over thinking this....

Thank's GN!

On a side note. if anything comes of this, my 4 year old asked what I was doing and I tried to explain.. just problem solving in general and the fun in solving problems. Led us to an impromptu lesson out what a mouse was, how to move and how to select.. He wants to learn more in regards to computers so I'm pretty happy with that. 0 points for me - 1 point for my son.
r3k0hu
-43.9515-176.561

Offline GalaxyNinja

• Global Moderator
  • Elite
  • Internets: +96/-0
  • My password is **********
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 03:45:14 AM »
Haha, thats awesome r3k0hu! Next step for your son, basic programming!  ;)

If it helps, the challenge has nothing to do with the gif, just the xcf file.
And not the file in particular but the file after it is in Gimp.  :)
I should have mentioned that.
A computer is only as strong as its user! -R4v3n

Offline ch3rn0byl

• Top Hat Member
  • Experienced
  • Internets: +1338/-0
  • Grumpy Old Man with Mounds of Salt
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 10:12:11 PM »
Women have short feet so they can be closer to the sink
The quieter you become, the more you are unlikely to sound stupid.